Toward Public Health & Safe Society
- Advanced Toxicology Research
- Predictive Toxicology Research
- Non-Human Primate·Minipig Translational Toxicology Research
- Inhalation Biohazard Research
- Environmental·Human Risk Assessment Research
- Inhalation Toxicology Research for Airborne Risk Factors
- R&D Center for Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation
- Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation Research
Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC Int'l )
AAALAC Int'l is an international institute that certifies the qualitative qualification on the use and care program of animal, and it is a nonprofit organization that promotes the humane treatment of animals in science.
Since its foundation in America in 1965, AAALAC International is the most highly accredited certification institution in the field of global animal testing, and has certified more than 90% of animal testing research institutes (universities, laboratory, corporate) that are funded by government, and there are about 600 branches in the world.
Korea Institute of Toxicology has been certified by the AAALAC first in Asia in 1998, and have been certified(8 times in a row) regularly until 2019. We pursue the development of science based on qualitative improvement in the use and care of test animals.