Toward Public Health & Safe Society
- Advanced Toxicology Research
- Predictive Toxicology Research
- Non-Human Primate·Minipig Translational Toxicology Research
- Inhalation Biohazard Research
- Environmental·Human Risk Assessment Research
- Inhalation Toxicology Research for Airborne Risk Factors
- R&D Center for Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation
- Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation Research
Advanced Toxicology Research
Leading the future regulatory toxicology based on international level toxicity evaluation!
To predict the human body hazard of new matters, we conduct standardized toxicity test required by regulation organization.
We not only have advanced research method identified using various test models such as human stem cells, animal cell, microorganism flora, but also lead future toxicology such as alternative toxicity research based on stem cell, toxicologic pathology research based on computer system.
The Department of Advanced Toxicology Research
The Department of Advanced Toxicology Research conducts test research predicting human body hazard by conducting standardized toxicity test required by regulation institution for the safety assessment on new matters. Especially, to assess the influence of various biomedicine and chemicals to human, we apply identified advanced research method via various experiment model(human stem cell, animal cell, microorganism flora, test animals etc) and conduct analysis assessment on the damages affecting systematic toxicity and target organ. Such research and assessment capability of the institute has been recognized as the best as test data from the requests by numerous overseas organizations and businesses are submitted to global advanced institutions such as FDA, EPA, EMA, PMDA etc. Furthermore, we aim to establish the latest research method on biomedicine translational research, In vitro alternative toxicity research based on stem cell, advanced pathological diagnosis research and lead the future regulatory toxicology.
Toxicity Assessment Research
- Toxicity assessment on drug, chemicals and agricultural pesticides
- Toxicity research on complex exposure of harmful chemical substances AOP(Adverse Outcome Pathway) research on cardiac and brain-nervous anomality induction substance
Pathology Assessment Research
- Assess the pathologic risk of toxicity test, research and develop relevant technology
- Analyze chemical, nucleic acid and protein drug, research and develop relevant technology
- Research about the internal absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion of drug
Advanced Toxicity Research
- Safety assessment of biomedicine based on cell and gene, research and develop test technology
- Assess the effect and pharmacology of physiological function(cardiovascular system, neuronum, respiratory system) of drug
- Assess, research and develop the drug and temporary narcotics dependency, and technology to assess the effect on DNA and gene