Toward Public Health & Safe Society
- Advanced Toxicology Research
- Predictive Toxicology Research
- Non-Human Primate·Minipig Translational Toxicology Research
- Inhalation Biohazard Research
- Environmental·Human Risk Assessment Research
- Inhalation Toxicology Research for Airborne Risk Factors
- R&D Center for Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation
- Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation Research
Inhalation Biohazard Research
Main Infrastructure of nonclinical test research and service of the state in the field of inhalation toxicology!
We conduct safety assessment on inhaled substance via respiratory system and identifies toxicity mechanism.
We aim to build safe living environment by developing inhalation exposure and monitoring technology for volatile substance, biocides, environmental risk factors, and human risk effect in accordance with inhalation.
Inhalation In Vivo Hazard Research
We conduct researches to identify the in vivo toxicity effect and mechanism by inhalation exposures to various external factors. Including hazard effect research to human body when various aerosols such as dust, mist, gas, nano particles are inhaled and exposed, we also conduct research on developing alternative test method such as in vitro based inhalation toxicity prediction technology. Also, based on the international standard GLP facility, we conduct the inhalation toxicity test on drug, agricultural pesticide, industrial chemicals to support domestic and overseas industry, provide credible toxicology data and plays the leading role in the field of domestic GLP inhalation toxicity test.
Inhalation Toxicology Research
- Develop inhalation exposure and monitoring technology for volatile substance, biocides, environmental risk factors, and research on human risk effect in accordance with inhalation.