Toward Public Health & Safe Society
- Advanced Toxicology Research
- Predictive Toxicology Research
- Non-Human Primate·Minipig Translational Toxicology Research
- Inhalation Biohazard Research
- Environmental·Human Risk Assessment Research
- Inhalation Toxicology Research for Airborne Risk Factors
- R&D Center for Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation
- Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation Research
Non-Human Primate·Minipig Translational Toxicology Research
Establishing mediated toxicity research system same as developed countries
By using non-human primate and mini-pig, we develop animal model for metabolism, immune system and neuro system and study about the treatment.
Also, based on the advanced technology accumulated from various researches, we are building mediated toxicity research system same as advanced country.
Mediated toxicity research on non-human primate and mini-pig
We are accelerating on developing animal model and treatment for the cerebral nerve, immune system and metabolic disease similar to human using non-human primate and mini-pig. We have already established mediated toxicity research system similar to the developed country, and leading the toxicity research industry using significant animals. Also, with mini-pig GLP test item certification, we have been recognized with its international standard GLP nonclinical test infrastructure.
Animal Model Research
- Effectiveness/safety assessment and development of disease model using non-human primate and min-pig
- Research on nervous system mechanism and transplantation immunity
- Effectiveness safety assessment on regenerative machine (device/ artificial/ heterocellular)
Nonclinical Test Support
- Conduct nonclinical research using rodents and non-human primate
- Provide toxicologic pathological interpretation and information
- Research and develop analysis technology on formulation and specimen of test substances such as chemical, natural substance, synthetic drug, protein drug