Toward Public Health & Safe Society
Pharmacology provides nonclinical data, the mandatory data for approval when developing medicine and biotechnology product. In other words, it conducts in vivo functional test(neuronum, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, autonomic nervous system and organ effect test) and medicinal effect assessment on various disease.
Since 1990, we conducted about 500 pharmacology tests on drugs and chemicals requested by the industry, laboratories and schools. Such tests abide by the guideline of EU(EMEA), US(FDA), Japan(MHLW), and Korea(KFDA), and we secured the operation system with KGLP, OECD, GLP, FDA GLP standard facility and professional resources.
Field of Test
- Safety pharmacology test predicts the information relevant to potentially significant side effect of drug before clinical test and provide information about the potential side effect on major physiological system of human body(neuronum, cardiovascular system, respiratory system). With the GLP(Good Laboratory Practice)-appropriate system, we designed the test in accordance with ICHS7A and S7B, the international guideline, and secured experience and technology by conducing safety pharmacology assessment of domestic and overseas drug and chemicals for over 10 years. We conduct core battery test, and provide one-stop safety pharmacology assessment on new drug development based on professional advice on additional supplemental tests.
- We conduct various tests to assess the medicinal effect of new drug by causing diseases or using disease model animals. To provide necessary information for the new drug development, we provide medicinal effect identification service appropriate for various types of disease such as osteoporosis, obesity, arthritis, asthma, gastrointestinal tract related experiments.
Core battery Studies
- Modified Irwin test, Functional Observational Battery(FOB), hERG assay, Telemetry(Dog, Non-human Primate), Respiratory system
Follow-up and Supplemental Studies
- Gastric juice secretion test, Spasm test, Contraction test, Sleeping hours extension test, Urinary function test, APDassay, Other Ion channels(Nav1.5, Kv7.1, Kir2.1)
Medicinal Effect Pharmacology Test
- osteoporosis, obesity, arthritis, asthma, gastrointenstinal relation, Ischemic cardiac disorder model