Toward Public Health & Safe Society
- Advanced Toxicology Research
- Predictive Toxicology Research
- Non-Human Primate·Minipig Translational Toxicology Research
- Inhalation Biohazard Research
- Environmental·Human Risk Assessment Research
- Inhalation Toxicology Research for Airborne Risk Factors
- R&D Center for Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation
- Advanced Pharmaceuticals and Evaluation Research
Predictive Toxicology Research
Preparing the cornerstone of nonclinical test development based on advanced biotechnology
We conduct convergence strategy research on toxicity research technology and advanced BT-IT technology and plays leading role in developing alternative toxicology technology of new drug and chemicals.
Based on the advanced bio technology, we use stem cell differentiation technology, zebrafish transformant technology, molecular imaging technology, and computer toxicology technology based on big data to contribute to improving effectiveness of new drug development and minimizing animal testing.
Department of Predictive Toxicology
Aiming to develop an advanced predictive toxicology technology of new drug and chemical, we conduct leading role in developing alternative toxicology technology. We contribute to the improvement of nonclinical test research by achieving well in advanced predictive, alternative toxicity assessment researches such as developing differentiation technology of target organ(liver, lung, heart, nerve) from human pluripotent stem cell based on advanced biotechnology, conducting research on genotoxicity using NGS(Next Generation Sequencing) method, research on molecular imaging, research on electric vital sign, research on cerebropathia, integrated research on toxicity information and developing organ analog model(organoid, mini organ) using tissue engineering.
Toxicity Assessment Research
- Develop an integrated initial toxicity prediction frame(AOP)
- Develop transformant model, and research on toxicity assessment technology using target nano sensor based on molecular imaging
- Integrated research on toxicity data using big data
Predictive Model Research
- Develop organ modeling technology using human pluriopotent stem cell
- Make tissue engineering based organ analog model(organoids) and develop alternative toxicity assessment method
- Research on neurotoxicity of degenerative brain disease
- Develop multidimensional bio signal function assessment method based on electrophysiology